- Last year I was really good at doing intentions for the new moons and following along. I always got what I asked for but didn’t usually do what I intended. I petered off toward the end of the year and didn’t even do a New Years intention. I really fell off. But today I was reminded of a simple practice of writing 10 things you intend for the new moon cycle.
1. Smoke less weed. I originally had wanted to do cold turkey and stop today. I went all day and tried to take magnesium to help calm me naturally and it acted the opposite. It made me more anxious, so I smoked weed. Heavy smoker who is a tad on a manic side with no meds probably shouldn’t stop cold turkey.
2. Eat 5 servings of fruit a week. I’m looking forward to this one! I want to exceed it honestly.
3. Eat more protein shakes! I have so many allergies now that it’s hard to know what to eat, so smoothies is a good plan.
4. Drink 64 ounces of water a day! Duh.
5. Meditate everyday
6. Make a daily gratitude list. I feel like this mixed with the meditation will get me back to a place of positivity.
7. Make peace with the hate in my heart. This one is gonna be big. I have lots of hate and I dislike it! I want to find peace. Hoping the gratitude helps!
8. Talk to your family more. Make it a daily text or chat to keep in better touch.
9. Go to the beach everyday. I am lucky enough to live next to the ocean. I need to go there every single day even if for a minute! Great place to do my gratitude list!
10. Be open to new experiences! I feel stuck in my ways lately and want to be free! So here is to saying yes more than no!
What’s on your list?